Increase traffic, build brand awareness and generate more sales and leads with search engine optimisation.
Our SEO Process
Understanding Your Business
Our initial consultation is all about understanding your business and what you do! By having a sound understanding of what you offer, we able to develop a highly tailored SEO strategy, focusing on the most relevant keywords to your industry.
At this point, we clearly explain all that the process entails – meaning no hidden surprises. We are completely transparent with all our clients, so you know exactly what you’re getting.
Developing The SEO Strategy
After we gain a detailed understanding of your business, we begin to develop a tailored SEO strategy which we customise to provide your business with a unique solution.
As every business is different, we believe that each SEO strategy needs to customised to be most effective.
Some elements of this process involve conducting detailed keyword research, competitor research, and a full site audit.
Implement The SEO Strategy
Once we have developed our strategy, we use this information to make adjustments to your website by optimising content, writing keyword rich meta data and improving the usability and functionality of your site.
We continuously make adjustments with on-going SEO processes to improve your website’s rankings and traffic over time.
SEO Analysis and Reporting
At the end of every month, our clients receive a detailed SEO report.
This gives an in-depth analysis of all of the changes and improvements in terms of rankings and traffic, that have occurred over the previous month.
Using this information, your business is able to use quantifiable information to see how our SEO services are helping to improve your online presence.
On-going Strategy Refinement
We constantly monitor and improve our SEO strategy to increase traffic, lead generation and return on investment to ensure we are constantly capitalising on the best opportunities.
This means we are always up-to-date with the latest trends and algorithm updates, so we can adjust our strategy accordingly.
SEO Frequently Asked Questions
Have a read of some commonly asked questions about search engine optimisation!
- What is SEO?
- In a nutshell, SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation and it is a method of strategies and techniques used to generate traffic to a website by increasing its visibility in search engines such as Google. SEO is an integral part of a business’ online marketing strategy.
- Do I still need SEO as a small business?
- It is a common misconception that SEO is only necessary for largescale business. But SEO is just as important for smaller, local businesses! The reality is that 86% of consumers rely on the internet to find a local business and customers do not want to spend excessive time searching for a business. They want easy and quick information about what you offer, where to find you and how to get in contact. So even if you are a small business, you should definitely be doing SEO. As a local business, you will only be competing with others who are trying to optimise for the same local area, making it more cost effective. As a boutique Perth digital marketing agency, we have extensive experience working with small, local businesses in Perth, so our team can help develop a specialised local SEO strategy that suits your business’ needs.
- How much does SEO cost?
- The price for SEO varies greatly depending on a range of factors such as your website, any current SEO efforts and what you require. For this reason, it is nearly impossible to give a price without undergoing research on your website and business. The great thing about SEO is that it is flexible, so depending on your business’ budget we can suggest a price that works for you. To find out how much SEO would cost for your business, get in contact and we can give you a free quote!
- How do I get to the first page of Google?
- Unfortunately, there is no magic formula. Companies that guarantee first spots in Google are usually a scam. Always be wary of low-priced SEO services that guarantee you first page rankings, 100s of links and other seemingly amazing results in a short time period. The reality is that if it sounds too good to be true – it probably is. Most of these services will lock you into a contract and may be engaging in black-hat SEO techniques that can get your website banned from Google. Working with Ailuros Digital you can rest assured that we maintain the best practices and adhere to strict standards at all times.
- How long does SEO take before I will see changes?
- SEO is a long-term strategy. This means that depending on how new your website is, any existing SEO tactics and the amount of work required, results and changes can take anywhere from 3-12 months. You should keep in mind that the results build on each other over time, so the results you see in the earlier months will be considerably less than what you begin to see in later months. It’s also useful to remember that rankings aren’t the only results you should be considering. While rankings are important, SEO success also comes from other factors such as website traffic, leads, and conversions, brand awareness, and user engagement. Our SEO services provide long-term solutions and results, helping your business improve over time.