Our SEO training will equip you with the skills to implement effective, results-focused digital marketing strategies, achieving your business goals!
Why You Should Do This Workshop
Search Engine Optimisation is one of the most widely used strategies to increase website traffic, build brand awareness and increase your return on investment. If you’re a marketing manager, a business owner, or simply want to know more about SEO, this is the course for you!
No matter how big or small your business is, there’s always a place for SEO in your marketing strategy. However, SEO is not a one-stop shop, it’s a long-term strategy that needs to be constantly revised to get you one step closer to appearing on the first page of Google’s search results.
We will take you through the fundamentals of SEO, giving you the confidence to implement your SEO strategy and start getting results immediately.
This 3-hour training course will introduce the nuts and bolts of SEO. This workshop is completely hands-on as we use a step-by-step approach, meaning everything you learn on the day you can implement to start seeing results.
The key areas covered include:
- How to setup your website and get your business online
- Choosing the right keywords to drive qualified traffic and leads
- Best practices to optimise your website including heading structure, URLs, body content and internal linking. The benefits of blogging for SEO
- Build website authority to stand out of the crowd with a strategic link building plan
- How to audit your website for issues
- Keep customers happy by understanding mobile optimisation
- The hidden gem of acquiring local customers with Google My Business
- Understanding and analysing the right SEO metrics that matter
- Tea and barista coffee on arrival.
- Morning tea, coffee and light snacks during the break.
- A full work booklet and a step-by-step guide to remind you of the terms, steps and processes discussed in the workshop.
- 3-hour hands-on workshop with SEO expert, including time for questions.
- Latest up-to-date strategies and information on SEO.
Keep an eye out for our next workshop date coming soon!
The training workshop will be held upstairs in a function room Kailis Bros at 101 Oxford Street, Leederville. There is a large car park available nearby and the venue is only a 2-minute walk from Leederville train station.
What to bring
We provide you with all the booklets and guides you need to get out of this course, so all you will need to bring is your:
- Notebook & pen
- Eagerness to learn all things SEO! – we have some fun quizzes lined up to test your knowledge so bring your A-game.
About The Presenter
The workshop will be run by the team at Ailuros Digital, a full-service digital marketing agency in Perth, Western Australia.
Our director and SEO expert Lauren Benedetti who will be taking the course, has over 15 years experience in digital marketing, search engine optimisation, advertising and social media. Having worked with over 1200 small to medium businesses, Lauren understands the common pain points with SEO, as well as how to get the most out of it for your business. Bringing to the table her personal experience in the field, working for a range of agencies and big brands, as well as starting her own business, Lauren has a wealth of expertise with real-life case studies and examples.
Our small class sizes ensure you get the hands-on knowledge and personal focus to ask Lauren any questions and to apply your SEO learnings directly to your business.