SEO PRACTICAL TRAINING
This hands-on SEO workshop in Perth covers all the essentials of SEO so when you walk away you have all the systems set-up to increase your website traffic, get more customers and sales!
Why You Should Do This Workshop
Search Engine Optimisation is one of the best strategies to increase website traffic, build brand awareness and increase your return on investment. No matter how big or small your business is, there’s always a place for SEO in your marketing strategy. We will take you through all the fundamentals of SEO, giving you the confidence to implement your SEO strategy and start getting results immediately.
The great thing about this workshop is that we actually get you to implement the strategies on your own website during the workshop. It is limited to small groups of up to 4 people so you get individualised attention that is needed to learn how to implement effective strategies. This means you can work on your own website and get help and feedback on how to improve it.
This 5-hour training course is broken down into a 3-hour morning session covering all the theory, nuts and bolts of SEO and a 2 hour practical implementation session. During the second half of the workshop you will get to implement the strategies we have discussed in the morning session. This workshop is completely hands-on as we use a step-by-step approach, meaning everything you implement on the day will help you start seeing results.
The key areas covered include:
- How to set-up your website and get your business online
- Keyword research & choosing the right keywords to drive qualified traffic and leads
- Best practices to optimise your website including heading structure, URLs, body content and internal linking.
- Blogging tips for SEO
- How to build website authority to stand out of the crowd with a strategic link building plan
- Audit your website for issues
- Keep customers happy by understanding mobile optimisation
- The hidden gem of acquiring local customers with Google My Business
- Understanding and analysing the right SEO metrics that matter
- Tea and barista coffee on arrival.
- Morning tea, coffee and light snacks during the break.
- A full work booklet and a step-by-step guide to remind you of the terms, steps and processes discussed in the workshop.
- 5-hour hands-on workshop with SEO expert
- Deep dive question time
- Latest up-to-date strategies and information on SEO.
- List of great resources
These workshops run every Monday and Saturday.
The training workshop is held at 1/5 Pearson Way, Osborne Park. There is a free parking available nearby.
What to bring
We provide you with all the booklets and guides you need to get out of this course, so all you will need to bring is your:
- Laptop (with website log-ins)
- Notebook & pen
- Eagerness to learn all things SEO!
About The Presenter
The workshop will be run by the team at Ailuros Digital, a full-service digital marketing agency in Perth, Western Australia.
Our director and SEO expert Lauren Benedetti will be taking the course. She has over 15 years experience in digital marketing, search engine optimisation, advertising and social media. Having worked with over 1200 small to medium businesses, Lauren understands the common pain points with SEO, as well as how to get the most out of it for your business.
Lauren constantly stays up to date with the latest in SEO. She has worked for and certified with Bruce Clay International the godfather of SEO in the United States. She has also attended SMX conferences in San Jose (Silicon Valley) over the last couple of years. Bringing to the table her personal experience in the field, working for a range of agencies and big brands, as well as starting her own business, Lauren has a wealth of expertise with real-life case studies and examples.
Our small class size of 4 people means you will also get the hands-on knowledge and personal focus to ask Lauren any questions and to apply your SEO learnings directly to your business.